More information about the Wellbeing 2030 Initiative of the European Policy Centre.
Find the information about the Shared Societies Workshop here
Other publications by Claire Dhéret:
- Analysis of the simplification measures mentioned in both the proposal for a EU Financial Regulation and the cohesion policy legislative package
- What role for local and regional authorities in the post-2013 budgetary framework?
- Well-being 2030 – A new vision for ‘Social Europe’
- Challenge Europe – Growth, well-being and social policy in Europe: trade-off or synergy?
- What next for EU Cohesion Policy?
- Enhancing the well-being of Europe’s citizens: hard choices?
- Escaping the poverty trap: will Europe 2020 deliver more equal societies?
- Impact of the economic crisis: greater income equality but less well-being?
- Challenge Europe – Europe 2020: delivering well-being for future Europeans