New podcast episode! Guanghua Wan speaks about his paper “Towards Greater Equality in China: The Economic Growth Dividend”.
Guanghua Wan is principal economist at the Asian Development Bank.
Recent papers by Guanghua Wan:
- Wan , Guanghua & Sebastian, Iva, 2011. “Poverty in Asia and the Pacific: An Update,” ADB Economics Working Paper Series 267, Asian Development Bank.
- Guanghua Wan & Amelia U. Santos-Paulino, 2010. “China and India.s Development Strategies: Lessons for Developing Countries,” Working Papers UNU-WIDER Wider Angle WA2, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Zhao Chen & Ming Lu & Guanghua Wan, 2010. “Inter-Industry Wage Differentials: An Increasingly Important Contributor to Urban China Income Inequality,” Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-130, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Wan, Guanghua & Francisco, Ruth, 2009. “Why is Access to Basic Services Not Inclusive? A Synthesis with a Special Focus on Developing Asia,” MPRA Paper 18861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisco, Ruth & Wan, Guanghua, 2009. “How is the Global Recession Impacting on Poverty and Social Spending? An ex ante assessment methodology with applications to developing Asia,” MPRA Paper 18885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Find the information about the Shared Societies Workshop here