Economic and Commercial Attaché, Spanish Embassy in Berlin
Lucinio Muñoz graduated in Law and Bussiness by the Universidad Pontificia de Comillas in Madrid (1983 – 1988).
He entered the Spanish Civil Service in 1992 when he joined the Spanish Ministry of Economy and Finance as a State Economist. During his career in the Public Sector, he’s held the following positions:
· Assistant Deputy in the General Directorate of Competition – Ministry of Economy and Finance (1992 -1994)
· Assistant Deputy in the General Directorate for Intenational Economy -Ministry of Economy and Finance- (1994- 1997)
· Deputy Director General in charge of Mining – Secretary of State of Energy, Ministry of Industry (1997-1998)
· Technical Advisor for the Management of Spanish Foreign Debt – Paris Club representative – Ministry of Economy and Finance (1998 –1999)
· Coordinator in charge of Secondary Markets for Spanish Public Debt. Spanish Treasury – Ministry of Economy (1999-2000)
· Deputy Director for Financial and Strategic Analysis – Spanish Treasury. – Ministry of Economy- (2000 -2001)
· Deputy Director General for Public Debt. Spanish Treasury (from January till September 2002)
He joined the Club of Madrid in September 2002.