The second section of article 22 of Spanish Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE), hereby sets out:
1.Service providers may use data storage and retrieval mechanisms on a recipients’ terminal computer, provided that they have given their consent after having been provided with clear and complete information on their use, specifically the purposes of processing the data, in accordance with the provisions of Spanish Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data.
When technically possible and effective, the recipient’s consent to accept the processing of the data may be facilitated by using the appropriate parameters of the browser or other applications, provided that they must proceed to the settings during installation or updating by an action expressly for that purpose.
The above shall not prevent the possible storage or access of a technical nature with the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network or, as strictly necessary, for the provision of an Information Society service expressly requested by the recipient.
The cookies used for any of the following purposes are exempt from complying with the obligations set out in article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE:
- Those that only allow communication between the user’s computer and the network.
- Those that strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user
TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
A cookie is a file that is downloaded on your computer upon accessing certain websites. Among other things, cookies allow a website to store and recover information about a user’s computer or browsing habits and, depending on the information contained and the way the computer is used, they can be used to recognize the user.
- Technical Cookies: Those that allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services it provides, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts with restricted access, a reminder of the elements that make up an order, the process of purchasing an order, requesting registration or participation in an event, using security features while browsing, storing content for the broadcast of video or sound, or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalised Cookies: Those that allow the user to access the service with certain general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s computer such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, regional settings from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: Those that allow the responsible party to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the creation of user browsing profiles for said websites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of usage data of service users.
- Advertising Cookies: Those that allow the most efficient management of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from where the requested service is provided based on criteria such as content edited or the frequency at which ads are shown.
- Behavioural Advertising Cookies: Those that allow the most efficient management of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from where the requested service is provided. These cookies store information regarding the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing for a specific profile to be developed according to which advertising is shown.
PRINCIPLE OF INFORMATION
In compliance with the provisions of article 5 of Spanish Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD), we expressly, precisely and unequivocally inform you that the information obtained through the cookies installed on your computer will be used for the following purposes: analyse browsing habits on our website with the purpose of guaranteeing the quality, safety and improvement of the services offered on it.
The recipients of the information obtained through the cookies installed on your computer shall be the following entities:
- The publisher responsible for the website and processing: WORLD LEADERSHIP ALLIANCE CLUB DE MADRID
PRINCIPLE OF CONSENT
In the event that the user does not expressly state whether or not they accept the installation of cookies and continues to use the website or application, it will be understood that they have given consent, expressly informing our entity of the possibility to block or delete cookies installed on their computer in their browser settings.
OPTIONAL NATURE OF COOKIES INSTALLATION
While accepting the installation of cookies on your computer is optional, refusal to install them may mean that the functionality of the website is limited or not possible, which would make it impossible for us to provide services through it.
At any time the user may change the configuration of cookies, or block or disable them. This is how it may be done in the main browsers:
As well as cookies in third party Google AdWords:
WORLD LEADERSHIP ALLIANCE CLUB DE MADRID is not responsible for the content and truthfulness of third party cookies policies.
PRINCIPLE OF DATA SECURITY
WORLD LEADERSHIP ALLIANCE CLUB DE MADRID undertakes to comply with its obligation of confidentiality with respect to personal data and its duty to store it, and shall take all necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of personal data and prevent the unauthorised alteration, loss, processing or access thereof, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which it is exposed, whether arising from human action or from the physical or natural environment, as laid out in Section VIII of Spanish Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, which approves the regulations of the Spanish Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
In compliance with the provisions of LOPD and Spanish Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, which approves the regulations thereof, the recipient of the service may exercise, at any time, their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting the party responsible for the file or processing, and attaching a photocopy of their ID.
PARTY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE OR PROCESSING
The party responsible for the file or processing is WORLD LEADERSHIP ALLIANCE CLUB DE MADRID with contact address at C/ Mayor, 69, Planta 1, 28037 – Madrid.